Wednesday, January 04, 2012

This is Exactly How you Know Townhall is a Neocon controlled publication

This is up to show how the neocons work. This is why they own publications like this one, so they can put out BS like this and hope the grassroots are still ignorant sheep. Same goes on the left, believe me its both sides that play this game. Its a neocon party with a left and right wing called dems and GOPers. The teaparty not taken over by the neocons are the same as the OWS, the part not controlled by Soros and the neolibs. I thought this was the best, most blatant example of what we know is the case but had not seen it as bad as this example. It truly strikes home just how badly we have all been played. No wonder we are in the deep dodoo that we are in. Its why I unsubscribed as fast as I could. I highly recommend you do the same. It doesn't work if people don't see it.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to