Wednesday, September 05, 2012

From Neocon to Rothbardian

Writes Matthew Postell:

Thanks for spreading the message. I came to your site a few years ago, and your site turned me from a Neocon warmonger (and that's an understatement) to a Rothbardian libertarian. Actually, when I first read your blog/daily articles, I was heading for my second part of training for Marine Corps Officer Candidate School. I hated you, and I hated everything about your site. I mean, what patriot would plaster Anti-War across the top of his website...what a traitor. At the time, I liked to call myself a "libertarian with a strong foreign policy" type. I can honestly say I thank you now. Cognitive dissonance bites hard, and people like you and Laurence Vance helped open my eyes to the absurdity of the foreign policy I supported. Please take my humble $25 and help save another misinformed individual like myself. There will be plenty more coming your way soon. Thanks, Lew.

Ohh and just to let you know, I withdrew from the OCS program.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to