Friday, November 16, 2012

British neocon blog exposed as Israeli mouthpiece

In the past 24 hours the UK-based neo-conservative blog Harry’s Place has exposed itself as an outright propaganda outlet of the Israeli armed forces.


For months I have been posting comments on the blog, which in 2006 won the annual Islamophobia award given by the Islamic Human Rights Commission. Although my comments have been generally tolerated, I receive constant verbal abuse for my beliefs as a Muslim from commentators on the blog. Nonetheless, I have continued to comment, in the hope that I might be able to put across just a few points amid the constant tide of Islamophobia. Misguidedly, I thought I might be able to succeed in persuading a few commentators to view Muslims as human beings and not savages, as Harry’s Place makes them out to be.

Read the entire article





1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

How do they fit such in their national religious perspective? I would think the Anglicans aren't for Judaizing..?

opinions powered by SendLove.to