Friday, December 23, 2011

I have 4 questions for neocon talk radio

I listen to the neocon assholes on talk radio all the time. I'm a delivery driver and I listen to those pukes a lot while I'm on the road. Next day off I get I'm gonna call into every show I can get in on and say something like this (please don't steal this idea yet)...

Question #1: What form of government did Iran have in 1951??

Answer: They were a democracy and they had elected a Prime Minister named Mohammed Mossadeq. In 1953, however, Eisenhower sent in the newly formed CIA and they overthrew this elected leader and installed the Shah, a theocratic dictator who ruled with an iron fist. He remained in power until 1979, at which time he was overthrown and our hostages were taken... in retaliation for installing the Shah.

Question #2: Who armed, funded and helped to bring to power Sadaam Hussein?

Answer: We did. Again, a heavy-handed dictator who killed his own people with chemical weapons we gave him. It took 2 wars, over 1 million dead Iraqis, and around 10,000 dead American soldiers to eventually remove him from power.

Question #3: Who armed and funded Bin Laden and the radical Islamists in Afghanistan in order to push back the Soviet invasion?

Answer: We did. And the result of that was the attack on 9/11, and thousands of dead American soldiers in the war in Afghanistan.

Question #4: Now do you understand what Ron Paul means by blowback, and how our meddling in the middle east causes more problems than it solves and increases hatred toward Americans?? They don't hate us because of who we are... they hate us because of what we do."

At some point, I'm sure I'll get interrupted, and to that I'll say...

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to