Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Slipping the Neocon Sucker Punch by Donald Devine

The neocons thought they had the Bush administration just where they wanted. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice finally said the magic words. "It is time to abandon the excuses that are made to avoid the hard work of democracy," she declared right in the belly of the beast at the American University in Cairo. "For 60 years, my country, the United States, pursued stability at the expense of democracy in this region here in the Middle East and we achieved neither. Now we are taking a different course."

1 comment:

Arthur Newhook said...

This is a very important and informative blog concerning the Nazis of our time. I linked to you in my latest post, as I feel it is necessary for every American to learn what these fucking sub-human Neo-Cons are really all about. THANK YOU, and keep up the good work, I implore you.

opinions powered by SendLove.to