Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Curt Maynard: Surprise, Bush Appoints a Jew To Replace Wolfowitz

I cannot tell you how surprised I am that Bush has appointed another Jew to replace the Jewish Zionist Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank. That’s right, George Bush, just appointed a hard core Jewish Supremacist by the name of Robert Zoellick to replace the corrupt Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank. The only other time I’ve ever been this surprised was when Bush appointed the Jew Ben Bernanke to replace the Jew Alan Greenspan as head the Federal Reserve. Of course I'm just kidding, these appopintments don't surprise me at all - in fact I expect more. I’m not a mathematician, but based on the fact that Jews only constitute approximately 2.5% of the US population, I’d say that the odds that this is just a happy accident and/or a coincidence and not a sign that a very sinister agenda is at work are close to one in a million. In other words, it isn’t a coincidence, the fact of the matter is a small group of ethnic Jews do have complete control over our economy, and they must maintain their presence in all of the important economic positions in order to continue to advance their Zionist agenda and prevent the American people from becoming too suspicious too soon.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to